- "I’m alone now. On the Island alone." - Shannon translating Danielle's distress recording (“Pilot, Part 2”)
- "I’m alone here, no one on the Island. Let me do this." - Charlie (“The Moth”)
- "Boone, don’t leave me alone, okay?" - Shannon Rutherford (“Confidence Man”)
- "We are not alone." - Sayid (“Raised by Another”)
- “You’re not alone. Don’t pretend to be.” - Sayid to Charlie after he kills Ethan (“Outlaws”)
- "I just wanted to let you know you’re not alone." - Tracey to Sam Thomas in a voicemail (Find815).
- “I can’t do this alone, Jack. I don’t want to.” Locke to Jack (“Orientation”)
- "I guess you could say I’m one of those people that’s just better off alone." Ana Lucia to Matthew Reed(“Collision”)
- "I’m already alone." - Ana Lucia to Libby as the Tailies abandon her with Shannon’s body and a tied-upSayid (“Collision”)
- "It’s nice to know I’m not alone. It’s nice to know I’ve got an assistant." - Jack to Ethan (“Jack, Meet Ethan. Ethan? Jack”)
- "I’m so alone." - Jin to himself, after missing the putt. (“Jin Has a Temper-Tantrum on the Golf Course”)
- "Eu não estou só" ("I am not alone," Portugese)- Naomi (“D.O.C.”)
- "You’re not alone in this. We are all here for you. This baby is all of ours." - Kate to Claire during the birth of Aaron (“Do No Harm”) (“The Little Prince”)
- "I guess I don’t like being the center of attention. It makes me feel isolated… alone." - Juliet to Harper in therapy (“The Other Woman”)
- "I made her stay on this Island because I didn’t want to be alone. You understand that, right? But I think some of us are meant to be alone." - Sawyer to Kate (“What Kate Does”)
- "But you’re not alone. Let me help you. Come on, let’s go." Kate to Claire (“The End”)
- “Nobody does it alone Jack.” - Christian (“The End”)
LOST Favorite Characters: Jack Shephard
+ 3 EMOTIONS: (Happiness)
"He walks amongst us but he is not one of us." (Stranger in a Strange Land)
(To the tune of “Qin Garden Spring”)
Alone I stand in the autumn cold
On the tip of Orange Island,
The Xiang flowing northward;
I see a thousand hills crimsoned through
By their serried woods deep-dyed,
And a hundred barges vying
Over crystal blue waters.
Eagles cleave the air,
Fish glide under the shallow water;
Under freezing skies a million creatures contend in freedom.
Brooding over this immensity,
I ask, on this bondless land,
Who rules over man’s destiny?
I was here with a throng of companions,
Vivid yet those crowded months and years.
Young we were, schoolmates,
At life’s full flowering;
Filled with student enthusiasm
Boldly we cast all restraints aside.
Pointing to our mountains and rivers,
Setting people afire with our words,
We counted the mighty no more than muck.
How, venturing midstream, we struck the waters
And the waves stayed the speeding boats?
Sayid to Charlie in 1x16: “You’re not alone. Don’t pretend to be," (Isn’t it deep down inside we know we are remarkably average and one of mankind? This is the theme that strikes me the most. No man is an island. It’s very easy to pretend to, though, and self-pity is the worst possible emotion anyone could have.
"Many people need desperately to receive this message: ‘I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.”
”I ask for no forgiveness father for I have not sinned, I have only done what I needed to do to survive.
A small boy once asked me if I was a bad man, if I could answer him now I would tell him, that when I was a young boy I killed a man to save my brothers life.
I am not sorry for this, I am proud of this.
I did not ask for the life that I was given but it was given nonetheless, and with it I did my best.”
Mr Eko (LOST)
”Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”
Psalm 23, as quoted by Mr Eko, from this wondeful scene.
Sam Claflin photographed by Matthew Brooks for GQ Style [x]
I went for a quick run before it got dark when my earphones broke down halfway but I did manage to hear three people greeting me, a group of flute players practising in a nearby café, and a young child being tickled from a lit bedroom window.